ADI Theory Test 2016 UK App contains the Highway Code Signs and the Traffic Signs.
* OFFICIAL QUESTIONS: All the latest official revision questions for the ADI theory test in the UK.
* LEARN, PRACTICE, MOCK TEST, REVIEW: Unlimited practice and mock theory tests, structured just like the official test.
* HIGHWAY CODE: The complete Highway Code.
* TRAFFIC SIGNS: Over 600 UK traffic Signs.
* PROGRESS MONITOR - Progress Bar and Accuracy Chart monitors your progress in the ADI Theory test. You can even check questions that are answered correctly, incorrectly & not attempted.
* CUSTOMISE SETTINGS- Auto-Move to next question. Reset your scores & progress to prepare for your ADI Theory Test.
* USER-FRIENDLY: Easy to use & feature-riched app.
* FIND INSTRUCTOR - Find an approved driving instructor near you
Practice for your ADI Theory Test topics by categories. Select the ones you need and steer through the exam easily. You can practise one or more topics at a time
Below are the 4 categories to select from.
1. Publication and Instructional Techniques
2. Driving Test, Disabilities and Law
3. Signs and Signals, Car Control, Pedestrians
4. Road Procedure
ADI Mock Theory Test emulates the genuine test and outwardly graphs your outcomes. You will see when you're prepared for the test. Questions are presented randomly from all the bands.
Traffic Signs & Highway Code
Study and learn all the latest rules and regulations of the Highway and over 600 traffic signs images to guide you through all that's needed for the test.
Study through the above mentioned 14 topics. Select all or some and start your preparation for the DVSA test for 2016.
Check Progress, see how much you scored in Quick & Mock Test for your Driving Instructor Test. Even check the correct, incorrect and not attempted questions from the Progress Graph and Accuracy Chart.
UKDriveTest has a license agreement with the DVSA (people who set the Official Theory Test) to use the questions from the DVSA question revision bank. Our mock tests use the same scoring system used at the DVSA, which will prepare you for the real test.
Driving People to Success through our ADI Theory Test App. Download the app for the easiest way to pass your Instructor Theory Test 2016.
Crown Copyright material reproduced under license from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
ADI Theory Test 2016 UK - The Highway Code 2016 is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
ADI Theory Test 2016 UK - The Highway Code 2016 (version 3.0.1) has a file size of 60.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.